Sunday 12 September 2010





Thought I would use this picture this week. Its one of the last pictures of Annis with all her top teeth!! She is at that age now and hates having her photo taken.



Another couple of pages I made last night - from our holidays.

Paper - here
Word art here

Annis fell in the park today and lost her top tooth. I am not sure who was more traumatised her or Daddy?
I have spent most of the day sorting all my digital pages and trying to put them in some sort of order as I had them saved all over the computer.

6 comments:

  1. awwwww.. isnt she a cutie pie. I best she is still adorable even though she is missing her top chompers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! Love her eyes and red hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! She has beautiful hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable little girl! I love the brightness of the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's precious!!

    Here's my freckle-faced redhead, her dad and her uncle!

    http://mycameracandids.blogspot.com/2010/09/smirk.html

    I'd love to know what you think!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous red hair and blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete